<script src="http://www.google-analytics.com/urchin.js" type="text/javascript"> </script> <script type="text/javascript"> _uacct = "UA-4249902-2"; urchinTracker(); </script> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5233867?origin\x3dhttp://md_ske.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Photobucket
.Sunday, June 12, 2005 ' 8:07 AM

to that meeee in my gbk:
heyy dear! i will definitely do a mini countdown to the days u return to Singapore. You should be feeling very happy because at least you are still being remembered by a person in Singapore even though you arent prominent in people's life. (maybe YOU's life)
yesterday, was the first time in the whole holiday that we did not call each other. I would need to tell my father that because he will be very proud of me. He always gets _____ whenever i told him i was talking to you. So do you now understand why i did not call you yesterday night? However, i was still indirectly talking to you. Gth's a good messenger. He doesnt twist and turn and change what i actually wanted to tell you unlike you. (but still, i like you more than gth. sorry gth =) )Have fun over there and dont worry, you would definitely come back as one whole piece. Different from now because you have gain more weight. My cuttlefish is still waiting to for your consumption. Bye dear(why were you bullying gth with all those chinese characters? you should know that he would have problems pronouncing them.)


to the boy whom speaks perfect english:
I'm really sorry about yesterday night. I think your handphone bills for this month would definitely be really high unless you have free incoming calls. 50 mins being a middleman for meeeee and me wasn't easy. Time passed really fast. I felt as if only 20 mins had passed. I cant call Meeee myself because my father will get really angry if i were to tell him that i was talking to Meeee on the phone again. I cant lie to him, can I? At least, you are someone my father has never heard of before therefore, he wouldn't mind if I was talking to you (gender doesn't matter)Sorry about making you feel so tired (you kept saying you were tired). But at least, I solved a Maths question that you did not know how to do. (hopefully you understood what i was explaining about yesterday night. Take note where's point D) Never thought that it was common sense to know who makes up the M&Ms and 3Ms. Or in other words, you must be really intelligent. English professor, you must learn how to speak more chinese. Return to what you were before you enter your secondary school. Make full use of your chinese lessons in sch though i know the standard now is much higher than the higher chinese standard that meeee and me did. Eat more too. (let's have a see- who grow taller and heavier within this holiday competition)







md_ske
family and friends :)
ern sijia tingx2 siyuan:)
mrckmab-ce 08/09(sem2)! BAY siumin yixian dawnie p6 boy! waye! ling na junc QM jc RAT shan june(chem) JUNE!